I will tell you upfront that you’ll need the Google Chrome browser to use this method.
1. Open the Google book in your Google Chrome browser and go to the page you wish to download.
2. Right-click on the page and select Inspect Element
3. Under Inspect Element, go to Resources and select Images.
4. Browse all the images and find the image of the page you wish to download. Sometimes it will be available in more than one size. In such cases, select the image with the best size.
5. Double-click the image name to open the image in a new tab. Right-click the image and select Save Image As.
6. Save the file to your local machine and enjoy!